All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the forerunners, present context, and techlogy of portable architecture. It documents numerous international examples, organized by areas of application, and offers a broad array of suggestions for practical design.
- Author BiographyRobert Kronenburg is an architect and a professor at the University of Liverpool, whose School of Architecture he heads. He is the author of numerous publications, including Spirit of the Machine: Technology as an Inspiration in Architectural Design (2001); Houses in Motion: The Genesis, History and Development of the Portable Building (2002); and Flexible: Architecture that Responds to Change (2007).
- Author(s)Robert Kronenburg
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note225 black & white illustrations, 72 colour illustrations, 225 schw.-w. u. 72 farb. Abb.
- Weight925 g
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.