Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.86+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect portable book for stressed-out adults who want to reconnect, simply and easily, with their inner creativity while on the go. With each development in techlogy, our lives become more complicated. We move through our days in a blur of emails, text messages, and social networking. This n-stop stimulation has left us stressed-out and distanced from the joys of the present moment. Art therapist Lacy Mucklow and artist Angela Porter offer a simple and satisfying solution to this disconnect from reality. Featuring over 75 calming colouring templates, Portable Colour Me Happy is a guided colouring book designed for busy adults and formatted to fit easily in your bag or purse. Organised into therapeutically-themed chapters including Mandalas, Water Scenes, Wooded Scenes, Geometric Patterns, Flora & Fauna, Natural Patterns, and Spirituality, this book examines the benefits of putting pencil to paper and offers adults an opportunity to channel their anxiety into joyful creative accomplishment. Part of the international bestselling Color Me series, Portable Colour Me Happy is the perfect way step back from the stress of everyday life, color, and relax even when you're on the go! Don't forget to try Portable Colour Me Calm and the full-sized coloring books, Color Me Stress-Free, Color Me Calm, Color Me Happy, and more!
- Author BiographyLACY MUCKLOW (MA. ATR-BC, LPAT, LCPAT) is a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist who has been practicing art therapy in the Washington, DC area since 1999. She has experience working with a variety of mental health populations and settings, including schools, home-based counseling, and hospitals with adolescents, families, and adults. Lacy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Studio Art from Oklahoma State University, and a Master of Arts degree in Art Therapy from The George Washington University. ANGELA PORTER is a self-taught artist who finds inspiration in nature, especially ammonite and other fossils. Much of her work is abstract with flowing lines, shapes, and colors that create textured and detailed artworks. She works with technical drawing pens, watercolors, inks, colored pencils, and metallic paints and pens. She lives in South Wales.
- Author(s)Lacy Mucklow
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height183 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angela Porter
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.