All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe long awaited sequel to Jernigan's War. PORTER'S RUN The United States is still under siege from both the Invading army and the plague that was unleashed by its enemies. Porter Jones must travel through enemy territory in order to rescue his family. During the journey, he acts as the eyes and ears for the New Constitution army while scouting the countryside and fighting off communists attacks. In the meantime, Dix Jernigan is orchestrating the resistance, as well as fighting battles along the Mississippi River. Will Porter and Dix be able to deal a death blow to the invading army and save the nation?
- Author BiographyKen is from the Deep South and spent the summers of his life roaming his grandfather's farm in the Louisiana Delta. Here he hunted, fished and spent countless hours walking dusty turn rows. Bit by ants, stung by wasps, chased by cows and riding in the back of pickup trucks fill his memory. He developed a love of dark water and cypress trees in the oxbow lakes that dominate the region. He watched huge trees carried south by the turbid waters of the Mississippi River. An everyday sight in his life was huge tugboats with a string of barges traveling up and down the river. He reaches into his memory and uses these experiences to breathe life into his scenes.
- Author(s)Ken Gallender
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.