All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix feet of Oregon mud would have kept its secret had the old Marshal t gone digging for what he could t remember. He thought it was a man, but the name had slipped his mind. Joseph Wylde was t surprised the Marshal had lost a step. He was a good man, a Hero of the West according to those who knew such things, but he'd let old fears get the better of him. He would be happier in Portland, amongst those who loved him. He wouldn't have to be afraid of the past. None of them would...t anymore. That was why his son-in-law had come to take him back to Portland to live with Katie and the curious grand twins. Henry Macke was t afraid. He remembered what the Marshal could t and w the book was his. He would keep it, study it, would never let it go...he would do these things and more just as soon as he took care of the other thing buried on the hill. The dead man had waited more than a decade, but his legend was t so easily forgotten. He needed only for the young fool to do what came naturally in the presence of so many beautiful words: read. Thus begins Portlandtown , a tale of an extraordinary family forced to do battle with the Hanged Man and his undead horde to save the West.
- Author BiographyROB DEBORDE's first book, Fish on a First-Name Basis (2006, St. Martin's Press), reads suspiciously like an indispensible guide to everything wet and edible with nary a zombie in sight. His award-winning online show, Deep Fried, Live! with Tako the Octopus, does, however, feature undead clams and mutant prawns, and his forays into film, television, and videogames have been chock full of supernatural beasties (particularly Good Eats ). Portlandtown is his first novel. DeBorde lives downriver from Portland, Oregon, with his wife, Sue, and a pug named Chloe.
- Author(s)Rob DeBorde
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.