All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographers Sarah Plater and Hannah MacGregor present an authoritative self-contained course book on successfully shooting arresting portraits. Clear, concise and jargon-free text guides the vice photographer through the various styles of portraiture to capture subjects of all ages. The book begins with information on how to set up a small portrait studio in the home, including the use of backgrounds, flash equipment and other accessories. As a guide to the technical aspects of photography, the authors cover the essentials of correct exposure, white balance settings, and shooting in natural light. Post-production techniques such as skin retouching and colour correction are explained, as are printing options for portraits.
- Author BiographyHannah MacGregor has run Funky Photographers for more than seven years. Sarah Plater spent three years working at a high street photography studio before leaving to concentrate on natural light portraiture. She has written for several popular photography magazines.
- Author(s)Hannah Macgregor,Sarah Plater
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleFoundation Course
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.98Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.