Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionPortrait of Jonathan is an early vel by Margaret Dickinson, author of Without Sin. Jonathan, Viscount Eldon, is absorbed in the business of building a steamship, but his quiet, reserved personality is in contrast to the wildness of his younger days. He has a great influence upon the lives of those around him and tries to curb the impetuosity of his young brother, Giles. Jonathan also shapes the future of Lavinia Kelvin, whose life is altered by him. Loving him in vain, she finds he is never far from her thoughts.
- Author BiographyBorn in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, Margaret moved to the coast at the age of seven and so began her love for the sea and the Lincolnshire landscape. Her ambition to be a writer began early and she had her first novel published at the age of twenty-five. She has since written over thirty novels, many of which are set in the heart of her home country. A visit to the wonderful National Tramway Museum in Crich, Derbyshire, inspired The Clippie Girls, and the magnificent Gunby Hall, Lincolnshire, was the inspiration for Fairfield Hall.
- Author(s)Margaret Dickinson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Bello
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.