All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough numerous general studies of medieval women and a number of biographies of medieval queens have appeared in recent years, there have been comparatively few studies that combine biographical and prosopographical methodologies in order to develop portraits of specific women as case studies of the different life experiences of medieval women. The individual chapters can be read as separate histories of their specific subjects as well as case studies which together provide a coherent picture of the medieval English blewoman.
- Author BiographyLinda E. Mitchell is Martha Jane Phillips Starr/Missouri Distinguished Professor of Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Missouri--Kansas City, USA.
- Author(s)Linda E. Mitchell
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.