All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of over 120 images, local journalist and author Anthony Triggs shows the way the city of Portsmouth changed as the demolition crews went to work, and how the gaping wounds of the city were cleaned and cleared to make way for the new Portsmouth.
- Author(s)Anthony Triggs
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note120 b&w illustrations
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.