Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPoseidon's Lair is a culmination of the authors fascination with the Bermuda Triangle, the Sea, Caves, and the Story . With the background help of Charles Berli~, others who expert~ncedBermuda Triangle tragedies, the latest information on travel in the Bahamas, srkeling, plus the familiar and imaginative of the author, Poseidon's Lair was born. It is very fast pace, active, wholesome, enjoyable, laughter filled read with a little to ponder added. The dialogue is easy flow, up-front. Father, Son, and the Girl from the sea find themselves in a turmoil to build new lives. They are caught together on a Bahama Island. Mandy, the girl from the sea, is a storyteller. Her storie~ corne straight from the sea. She brings with her the lives buried there, from the WWII Planes, back to the Greek Slave Ship--those who were swallowed up by the cruel, unrelenting, diabolical Sea. It's a charmer!
- Author(s)Joan M. Steele
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.