All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second edition of a popular photography guide, Jeff Smith teaches sure-fire techniques for achieving flattering results, detailing the principles of posing the entire body - head, shoulders, arms, hands, bust, waist, hips, thighs and feet. With an emphasis on creating images that will sell themselves, readers will learn to correct common figure problems and design poses that look natural, crafting images that clients are sure to love.
- Author BiographyJeff Smith is an award-winning portrait photographer and the author of Corrective Lighting, Posing, and Retouching for Digital Portrait Photographers ; Outdoor and Location Portrait Photography ; and Posing for Portrait Photography. He lives in Fresno, California.
- Author(s)Jeff Smith
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note200
- Weight502 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.