Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.30+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $59.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
About this product
- DescriptionThese racing factors, Dr. Walker explains, translate into boat speed, psychology, and tactics.Wind strength and wave formation, in turn, determine sail rig and fin trim, as well as the psychological approach needed to win. He demonstrates for both the new racer and the seasoned expert precisely how to collect and understand these elements, how to use them in the formulation of strategy, and, finally, how to formulate moment-by-moment tactics. This is a masterful guide to winning.
- Author BiographyStuart H. Walker is professor of pediatrics emeritus at the University of Maryland Medical School and an international dinghy champion. He was a member of the 1968 U.S. Olympic team and the 1979 U.S. Pan-American Team.
- Author(s)Stuart H. Walker
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/01/1992
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Thomas C. Price
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.