All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPositive definiteness is determined for a wide class of functions relevant in the study of operator means and their rm comparisons. Then, this information is used to obtain an abundance of new sharp (unitarily) rm inequalities comparing various operator means and sometimes other related operators.
- Author BiographyHideki Kosaki is at Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)Hideki Kosaki
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMemoirs of the AMS
- Series Part/Volume Number212, 997
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.