Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.44+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowering Methods for Effective ChildcareAs a professional childcare provider, you want to create an environment that is inviting and nurturing for children as well as encouraging for your adult staff. You want to find ways to form a partnership with parents in their children's development. Simply put, you want to provide an all-around quality childcare experience at every level. This book is also great for parents who want to take an active role in assuring the best childcare for their children. Positive Discipline for Childcare Providers offers a thorough, practical program that is easily adaptable to any childcare or preschool situation and setting. Inside are workable solutions to many of today's toughest childcare issues and everything you need to develop an enriching experience for children, parents, and workers alike. You'll learn how to: .Create a setting where children can laugh, learn, and grow .Support healthy physical, emotional, and cognitive development in all children, including those with special needs .Encourage parents to establish a partnership with you and provide the same kind, firm limits and respectful environment at home .Uncover support and learning opportunities for yourself and fellow childcare providers .And much more! In a magical way, Positive Discipline for Childcare Providers demonstrates techniques that decrease misbehavior by increasing the child's sense of capability, courage, and community feeling. Rob Guttenberg, a state-certified childcare trainer, director of parenting education at YMCA Youth Services Maryland, and author of The Parent As Cheerleader Wow! This book is an incredible resource full of effective and practical ideas from creating an environment where everyone feels welcome to a model of discipline that respects and empowers adults and children. Mary Jamin Maguire, M.A., L.P., LICSW, trainer, Minnesota School-Age Childcare Training Network
- Author BiographyJane Nelsen, Ed.D., coauthor of the bestselling Positive Discipline series, is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist. Her books have sold over a million copies. She lives in Salt Lake City. Cheryl Erwin, M.A., is a marriage and family therapist and the coauthor of numerous books in Prima's POSITIVE DISCIPLINE series on raising great children. She lives in Reno, Nevada.
- Author(s)Jane Ed.D. Nelsen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight409 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.