Positive Discipline for Single Parents: Nurturing, Cooperation, Respect and Joy in Your Single-Parent Family by Cheryl Erwin, Jane Nelsen, Carol Delzer (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Positive, Proven Approach to Single Parenting!As a single parent in our complex world, you face the challenge of doing alone a job that was meant for two people. In addition, self-doubt and guilt may dampen the joy you experience raising your child. What do you do? Over the years, millions of parents just like you have come to trust Jane Nelsen's classic POSITIVE DISCIPLINE series for its consistant, commonsense approach to child rearing. In this completely revised and updated edition of Positive Discipline for Single Parents you'll learn how to succeed as a single parent in the most important job of your life: raising a child who is responsible, respectful, and resourceful.Inside this reassuring book, you'll discover how to: .Identify potential problems and develop skills to prevent them .Budget time each week for family activities .Create a respectful coparenting relationship with your former spouse .Use npunitive methods to help your children make wise decisions about their behavior .And much, much more! Provides very important information for single parents, especially in today's violent society. Used as a resource, it can help parents deal with discipline issues in a positive way and in turn help their children become responsible citizens. Judye Foy, international vice president, Community Relations, Parents Without Partners Ather great resource for both single parents and therapists . . . practical and enjoyable to read. A must for your parenting library. Stephen Sprinkel, marriage and family therapist
- Author BiographyJane Nelsen, Ed.D., coauthor of the bestselling Positive Discipline series, is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist. Her books have sold over a million copies. She lives in Salt Lake City. Cheryl Erwin, M.A., is a marriage and family therapist and the coauthor of numerous books in Prima's POSITIVE DISCIPLINE series on raising great children. She lives in Reno, Nevada.
- Author(s)Carol Delzer,Cheryl Erwin,Jane Nelsen
- PublisherPrima Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/1999
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRocklin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrima Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.