All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology and many of its subfields have seen a significant shift over the past 10-12 years toward a focus on hope, positive attributes, and character strengths through the positive psychology movement. This book provides a blueprint for a burgeoning subfield in neuropsychology-positive neuropsychology. It proposes an alternative, evidence-based perspective on neuropsychology that incorporates positive psychology principles and a focus on promotion of cognitive health. It synthesizes existing research and provides vel perspectives on promotion of cognitive health in clinical, nclinical, and academic settings. This work is a resource and reference for neuropsychologists, allied professionals, and students who see the critical role neuropsychologists can play in maintaining, promoting, and being mindful of cognitive health. TARGETED MARKET SEGMENTS Neuropsychologists, health psychologists, geriatricians, rehabilitation specialists, clinical psychologists
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Randolph
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.