Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- Description'The Parenting Trap' is absolutely full of practical and sensible advice for parents who want to raise happy, confident, well-behaved and successful children. The authors, Karen Campbell and Katrina Kahler are award winning and highly experienced teachers, published authors and parenting experts. They kw what works! From changing negative behaviors...to building confidence, resilience and a positive outlook...making and keeping friends...how to communicate with your child...what you can do to give your baby or toddler a massive head start...how to help your child with reading, writing, spelling and math at Elementary School...to coping with puberty for girls and boys. It is all in this magnificent book. Karen and Katrina have a dream that every child should be able to achieve their full potential...both personally, socially and academically. With the right kwledge, you as a parent can help this to happen. The very fact that you are reading this right w, shows that you are a caring and interested parent. Your child is 50% of the way there. The sooner you start...the better. All parents want to raise children that they can be proud of. Follow Karen and Katrina's advice and they guarantee you will see a huge difference in your child's attitude, self-esteem and general happiness. Take a look at their website: How To Help Children.com www.howtohelpchildren.com for loads of helpful videos and ebooks that will show you how to raise a child you'll be very proud of.
- Author BiographyKaren Campbell and Katrina Kahler are two highly experienced teachers. In fact they have 60 years of combined experience teaching all levels of Elementary/Primary School. They have been chosen to lead their schools and educate their staff as key teachers in English, Mathematics and Science. They have also received nominations as Inspirational Teachers for the National Teaching Awards. Over the years they have changed the direction and success levels of thousands of students, not only academically but with social and personal skills as well. This ability to help their students has brought much joy and satisfaction to both ladies. They know what works. They know how to help you and your child. Last year, after another parent thanked them for making positive changes to their child's outlook on life, Karen and Katrina decided to document all their knowledge to help even more families around the world. They didn't look at other websites, they simply brainstormed all the academic understandings and personal/social skills that children need to master. The result is How To Help Children http: //www.howtohelpchildren.com The ladies have also published a series of Parenting ebooks on Amazon.com. The ebooks cover a wide variety of topics and every ebook is full of practical and sensible advice for parents who want to raise happy, confident and successful children. 'The Parenting Trap: How To Avoid The Pitfalls and Raise A Child You Can Be Proud Of' is the main title in the series. It encompasses all the other 7 ebooks in one larger book. The Parenting Trap covers Behavior; Confident Kids; Friends; Communication; Teaching Babies/Toddlers/Preschoolers; Achieving Success at School and Puberty for Boys and Girls. Karen and Katrina want to help parents and children all over the world. Their mission is to help children achieve their full potential and lead happy, confident and successful lives.
- Author(s)Karen Campbell,Katrina Kahler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.