Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classic Bestselling Book Completely Revised and Updated It takes more than common sense to raise a healthy, happy and bright child. The first three years of life are crucial to a child's proper development. With the right information and advice, parents can help to assure their child's future success and happiness. This unique and easy-to-follow book teaches parents how they can encourage their young child's physical, emotional, and intellectual development--from infancy to their third birthday. Positive Parenting, the classic parenting book, returns with new and revised material ready to guide the next generation of parents. With practical, positive information, including detailed charts with a wealth of information about growth and development at every stage, Dr. Alvin Eden will help improve your child's chances of achieving his or her full potential. With Positive Parenting, you can learn: - How to help your child learn how to solve problems - What effect a mother's return to work will have on development - How to help your baby sleep throughout the night - What you can do to prevent obesity and SIDS - How to build your baby's self-esteem, IQ, self-confidence, and more New and revised material includes controversial topics like: - The importance of iron intake to combat lead poisoning - The controversy over vaccines and the misuse of antibiotics - The effects of video games and other educational toys on development This time-hored classic has been acclaimed by parents, pediatricians and parenting experts. Now thoroughly revised and updated, Positive Parenting will assist a new generation of parents everywhere to raise happy and healthy children ready to reach their full emotional, physical, and intellectual potential.
- Author BiographyAlvin N. Eden, M.D., F.A.A.P., is chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Wyckoff Heights Hospital in Brooklyn, New York, and clinical professor of pediatrics at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. He is a practicing pediatrician, has contributed numerous pediatric articles to medical literature, and is the author of Growing Up Thin and Handbook for New Parents.
- Author(s)Alvin Eden
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.