All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTrying to be and stay positive? Want to visualize a positive future? Would you like a fun and relaxing way to do it? That's just what this book of positive word scrambles is for. Sit in a comfy chair, grab a pencil, and unscramble letters to form positive words and phrases. Each puzzle consists of a group of related positive words or phrases, like 'wonderful, ' 'on cloud nine, ' 'celebration, ' and 'way to go.' All of the positive words or phrases from the same puzzle are related in some way. For example, they might all be fun places, ways to relax, compliments, or celebratory phrases. Kwing that the words in each puzzle are related may help you unscramble any words or phrases that you don't see right away. A hints section at the back of the book provides the first letter of each answer, which is handy if you just need a little help; a separate section provides the answers so that you can check your solutions. The puzzle pages are decorated with smiley faces, plus signs, sunshine, and encouraging remarks. Smile!
- Author BiographyChris McMullen and Carolyn Kivett are a son-and-mother combination who teamed up to write a variety of word puzzle books and, recently, some children's books, such as math flash cards for the Kindle. CHRIS MCMULLEN holds a Ph.D. in theoretical high-energy physics (aka particle physics) from Oklahoma State University. He teaches physics at Northwestern State University of Louisiana. In addition to solving verbal and math puzzles, he enjoys playing chess and golf and writing books in his spare time. His mother, CAROLYN KIVETT, loves solving verbal puzzles, such as anagrams and crossword puzzles. She runs a small business in southern California where she manufactures covers for outdoor entertainment centers and golf cart enclosures from scratch. She enjoys the challenge of sewing materials into new geometric shapes, which is a three-dimensional visual puzzle. She loves to collect teddy bears and sunflowers, and also enjoys playing golf.
- Author(s)Carolyn Kivett,Chris McMullen
- Date of Publication22/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.