All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's so great about being Catholic?If you posed this question to the average Catholic, there's a good chance they'd look a little puzzled and confess, I don't kw. I've never really thought about it. Well, national best-selling author Michael Leach has thought about it--a lot! In Positively Catholic, Leach joyfully explores and explains 25 really good reasons for Catholics to love their faith, live their faith, and ultimately share their faith. From Mary to the Mass, from guardian angels to parish festivals, each chapter offers yet ather often surprising reason for Catholics to rejoice--and rediscover their faith. For anyone looking for reasons to be positive about, and encouraged by, the Catholic faith, Positively Catholic provides inspiring ideas that will lead to a stronger engagement with the faith as a whole, to a more passionate participation in the local parish, and to a heartfelt celebration of all things Catholic.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL LEACH is publisher emeritus and editor-at-large of Orbis Books. A leader in Catholic publishing for thirty years, he has edited and published more than three thousand books. His authors include Nobel Prize winners, National Book Award winners, and hundreds of Catholic Book Award winners. He has served as president of the Catholic Book Publishers Association and the ecumenical Religion Publishers Group. Before joining Orbis as publisher in 1997 he was president of the Crossroad Publishing Company in New York City. In 2007 the Catholic Book Publishers Association honored him with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Dubbed the dean of Catholic book publishing by U.S. Catholic magazine, he has authored or edited several books of his own, including the bestseller I Like Being Catholic and A Maryknoll Book of Prayer, The People's Catechism, and I Like Being Married. A popular speaker at conferences nationwide, Michael lives in Connecticut with Vickie, his wife of forty-eight years.
- Author(s)Michael Leach
- PublisherLoyola Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola Press
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJoe Paprocki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.