All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBe Positively Influential In Your Professional Network People buy things all the time. In fact, we love to buy things! We just don't like being manipulated or sold to. So how do you find those who want what you have to offer, and communicate value to them, without alienating them? This is literally the Million-Dollar question... Whether you are a floor guy, politician, teacher, coach, consultant, employee, or entrepreneur; if you are in direct sales or service, whatever you do, your business is people. They are the lifeblood of your business. Igre them at your peril. Take advantage of them and you will earn their distrust. How do you cultivate relationships upon which trust can be built, create an environment where sales and referrals can take place, identify when there is a real need for your product or service? The answers lie within these pages as we speak directly to the experts. Through these interviews, you will learn to relate to others in a positive way and create mutually beneficial professional networks. Features exclusive interviews with today's influential change makers: - Rob McNealy, U.S. Congressional Candidate - Barbara Silva, Co-Founder of Coaching Cognition - Ty Tribble, Top Blogger and Social Media Entrepreneur - Jason O'Toole, Network/Internet Marketer and Founder of YourProspex.com - Gene Hamilton, Founder/CEO of I Take The Lead - James Klingensmith, Official Alice 105.9 FM Radio Morning Show Hyptist - Noel Wu, Personal Image and Wardrobe Consultant, Designer - Michael Wilson, Online Business and Marketing Strategist - Ann Sieg, The Renegade Network Marketer - J. Joshua Beistle, The Attraction King
- Author(s)Rob Christensen
- Publisher50 Interviews Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint50 Interviews Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJim Hawley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.