All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Edelson's mother was an illiterate Russian immigrant and his father left the family when Harry was an infant. His book begins this way: I grew up in the poorest neighborhood in Brooklyn, which was the poorest neighborhood in New York City, and I was the poorest of the poor. But the author makes it clear he never lamented his early circumstances: I consider myself to be very lucky. I have been happy all my life even though I started out as poor as a child could be...If you want to be happy, it is all in your mind. So take control of your senses, determine to be happy, and develop a frame of mind that will make you and all those around you happy. In Positivity: How to Be Happier, Healthier, Smarter, and More Prosperous Mr. Edelson reveals his secrets and tips for success. As a person who enjoys excellent health and a wide range of kwledge, he established a successful Wall Street career in techlogy and investment banking and became the owner of a major business in capital investments.
- Author BiographyHarry Edelson is Managing Partner of Edelson Technology Partners (ETP), a pioneer in global Venture Capital. Mr. Edelson has 40 years experience in technology and investing. He has held positions with Unisys, AT&T, and Cities Service, and was a securities analyst on Wall Street with CS First Boston, Merrill Lynch, and Drexel Burnham Lambert. He served as President of the Analysts Club, the oldest club on Wall Street, founded in 1925, and current Chairman of the China Investment Group. He is also a member of the Juilliard Council, the Chinese Business Lawyers Association and a founder of the Chinese Cultural Foundation. Mr. Edelson received his BS in Physics from Brooklyn College (1962), MBA in Management from NYU (1965), and together with Dame Margaret Thatcher received the Israel 50th Anniversary Award presented by the Israeli Knesset. Mr. Edelson has been a featured speaker at numerous conferences in China, Hong Kong, Europe and the United States.
- Author(s)Harry Edelson
- PublisherSelect Books Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelect Books Inc
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byPamela J. Newman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.