All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cinema without cameras, without actors, without screen frames and without narratives almost seems like an antithetical impossibility of what is usually expected from a cinematic spectacle. This book defines an emergent field of post-cinematic theatre and performance, challenging our assumptions and expectations about theatre and film.
- Author BiographyPiotr Woycicki is a Lecturer in Theatre and Performance Studies at Aberystwyth University, UK. His previous publications include articles in the Journal of Beckett Studies and the Journal of Performance Research.
- Author(s)Piotr Woycicki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Performance and Technology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.