All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Harvard Project on International Climate Agreements is a global, multi-disciplinary effort intended to help identify the key design elements of a scientifically sound, ecomically rational, and politically pragmatic post-2012 international policy architecture for addressing the threat of climate change. It has commissioned leading scholars to examine a uniquely wide range of core issues that must be addressed if the world is to reach an effective agreement on a successor regime to the Kyoto Protocol. The purpose of the project is t to become an advocate for any single policy but to present the best possible information and analysis on the full range of options concerning mitigation, adaptation, techlogy, and finance. The detailed findings of the Harvard Project are reported in this volume, which contains twenty-seven specially commissioned chapters. A companion volume summarizing the main findings of this research is published separately as Post-Kyoto International Climate Policy: Summary for Policymakers.
- Author BiographyJoseph E. Aldy is Fellow at Resources for the Future in Washington, DC. He also served on the staff of the President's Council of Economic Advisers, where he was responsible for climate change policy from 1997 to 2000. Robert N. Stavins is Albert Pratt Professor of Business and Government at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He is also Director of the Harvard Environmental Economics Program and Chairman of the Kennedy School's Environment and Natural Resources Faculty Group.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus. 51 tables
- Weight1580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJoseph E. Aldy,Professor Robert N. Stavins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.