All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it that states emerging from intervention, peacebuilding and statebuilding over the last 25 years appear to be 'failed by design'? This study explores how local peace-formation dynamics must develop their role, influence and capacity against a backdrop of internal violence, external intervention, international actors and the (neo)liberal peacebuilding project.
- Author BiographyOliver P. Richmond is Research Professor of IR, Peace and Conflict Studies at the Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute & Department of Politics Ellen Wilkinson Building, The University of Manchester. Sandra Pogodda is Lecturer in Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Oliver P. Richmond,Sandra Pogodda
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.