All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPost-occupancy evaluation, focusing on building's occupants and their needs, provides insight into the consequences of past design decisions and forms a sound basis for creating better buildings in the future. This book, first published in 1988, includes a review of the evolution of the field, a conceptual frame-work for POE, and pragmatic information on planning, conducting, and reporting POEs. Post-Occupancy Evaluation categorizes the approaches to building evaluation by describing the three levels of POE effort - indicative, investigative, and diagstic, each differing in terms of time, resources, and personnel needed. In its scope Post-Occupancy Evaluation is both comprehensive and specific; professionals in the design and planning disciplines will find it an invaluable resource for understanding the theory behind POE's and the procedures needed to put the theory into practice.
- Author(s)Edward White,Harvey Rabinowitz,Wolfgang F. E. Preiser
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight748 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.