All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a distinguished group of international contributors from the United States, Australia, Israel, and The Netherlands, this volume presents a complete and balanced view of recent developments in the field of posttraumatic stress disorder.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/1990
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date26/10/2015
- Weight590 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAron D. Mosnaim,Marion E. Wolf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.