Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors gather and present new research in the study of post-traumatic stress disorder. Topics discussed include the diverse emotional consequences and treatment needs of sexual assault and intimate partner violence survivors; PTSD among visible and invisible electrically injured outpatients; early life stress and emotional vulnerability; delayed effects of repeated inescapable severe stress on brain cannabiid receptor expression and acoustic startle response in adolescent male rats; suicidal ideation associated with PCL checklist-ascertained PTSD among veterans treated for substance abuse; and veterans' engagement in psychotherapy for PTSD.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEdward Foreman,Jay Fuller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.