All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelicious recipes that are true to Greek cuisine but easily recreated at home For all those who love or want to discover Greek food, Rebecca Seal shares her favourite recipes from her extensive travels in the country and celebrates Greece's regional specialities. Simple yet delicious, she captures the very essence of the islands, using fresh produce and classic Greek flavors in remarkable combinations. Feast on local classics like cheese pies from Alonissos, Kakavia fish soup or moussaka, or experiment with more modern flavors with dishes such as crispy squid with beetroot sauce or Rebecca's volcanic lamb or drunken chicken. For a sweet treat, the olive oil chocolate mousse is impossible to resist. Beautiful photographs complement the recipes and capture the magic and glitz of these timeless islands, from Crete to Mykos, Santorini to Rhodes.
- Author BiographyREBECCA SEAL is a journalist, editor, TV presenter and author specializing in food and drink. STEVEN JOYCE is a photographer whose work has featured in countless newspapers, magazines and books. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Rebecca Seal
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Weight748 g
- Width178 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.