All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionJin Young Choi rereads discipleship in the Gospel of Mark from a postcolonial feminist perspective, developing an Asian and Asian American hermeneutics of phronesis. Colonized subjects perceive Jesus' body as phantasmic. Discipleship means embodying the mystery of this body while engaging with invisible, placeless and voiceless others.
- Author BiographyJin Young Choi is Assistant Professor of New Testament and Christian Origins and a Louisville Institute fellow. She serves as co-chair of the Society of Biblical Literature s Asian and Asian American Hermeneutics group.
- Author(s)Jin-Young Choi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePostcolonialism and Religions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.