All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first study of disability in postcolonial fiction. Focusing on canical vels, it explores the metaphorical functions and material presence of disabled child characters. Barker argues that progressive disability politics emerge from postcolonial concerns, and establishes dialogues between postcolonialism and disability studies.
- Author BiographyCLARE BARKER Lecturer in English at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Clare Barker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.