All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new essays in this collection examine newer forms of colonialism operating today in an increasingly globalised world. Recognising the complexities and culpability of postcolonial politics, the authors of the essays fill gaps that exist at theoretical levels of postcolonial studies. By studying film, literature, history and architecture, the authors arrive at new ideas about immigration, gender, cultural translation, identity and the future. The collection is driven by tions of ethics, an increasingly influential force at the grassroots if t the international level, addressing capitalism and its attendant drawbacks throughout the course of the book.
- Author BiographyOm Prakash Dwivedi is assistant professor of English at the University of Taiz, Yemen. He lives in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Martin Kich is a professor of English at Wright State University's Lake Campus, USA. He is the author of numerous contributions to collections, professional and literary journals, and reference works on literary, cultural, and historical topics. He lives in Lima, Ohio.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMartin Kich,Om Prakash Dwivedi
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.