All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPostcolonial Witnessing argues that the suffering engendered by colonialism needs to be ackwledged more fully, on its own terms, in its own terms, and in relation to traumatic First World histories if trauma theory is to have any hope of redeeming its promise of cross-cultural ethical engagement.
- Author BiographySTEF CRAPS teaches English at Ghent University, Belgium, where he also directs the Centre for Literature and Trauma. He is the author of Trauma and Ethics in the Novels of Graham Swift: No Short-Cuts to Salvation (2005).
- Author(s)Stef Craps
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.