Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelarus is one of the least-studied European states to emerge from the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Nevertheless, Belarus constitutes an important and sensitive border region between Russia and the western part of the continent. In Postcommunist Belarus, a stellar group of contributors offers an important, coherent, and comparative perspective on this little-kwn country.
- Author BiographyStephen White is professor of international politics and a senior associate member of the School of Central and East European Studies at the University of Glasgow. Elena Korosteleva, former British Academy Research Fellow at Glasgow University, is lecturer in European Politics, Department of International Politics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth. John Lowenhardt is senior research fellow at Clingendael, the Netherlands Institute of International Relations.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/12/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byElena Korosteleva,John Lowenhardt,Stephen White
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.