Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPostgreSQL is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) developed at the University of California at Berkeley Computer Science Department.
This comprehensive reference manual consists of 6 books. This is Volume 5 with the main part Reference.
To keep it consistent with the digital PostgreSQL manual, the references and page numbers cover all volumes as it were one. Therefore please te that you probably want to have all volumes.
This book is based on PostgreSQL 9.5.1
- Author(s)Postgresql Development Group
- PublisherSamurai Media Limited
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamurai Media Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1424 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.