All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the definitive reference work documenting and evaluating hypobaric (low pressure) storage and is written by the world's leading authority on the subject. It is a detailed account of the mechanisms of postharvest gas exchange, heat transfer and water loss in fresh produce, and the effect of hypobaric conditions on each process. The book also contains a critical review of all available information on hypobaric storage, this includes horticultural commodity requirements, laboratory research, and the design of hypobaric warehouses and transportation containers.
- Author BiographyStanley P. Burg is a consultant in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)S. P. Burg
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2004
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.