All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBy the end of the 21st century humans could have increasingly bionic bodies with greatly enhanced brains and sensory organs. They could be spending their abundant leisure in a variety of richly detailed, stimulating worlds provided by virtual reality techlogy, while computers and robots of various kinds do their work for them. What should we think of this prospect?
- Author BiographyBrian Cooney is NEH professor of philosophy at Centre College.
- Author(s)Brian Cooney
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight304 g
- Width164 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.