All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPostmodern American Sociology views the modern, the postmodern, and the relationship between the two in terms of the three paradigms of kwledge: science, morality and aesthetics. According to author Jongryul Choi, postmodernism maintains that ontology, epistemology and ethics/politics in the postmodern era have been aestheticized.
- Author BiographyJongryul Choi is Research Fellow at the Institute for Social Development Studies at Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. Choi holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy, Sociology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Jongryul Choi
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width162 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.