All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically engages the work of the philosopher Don Ihde.
- Author BiographyEvan Selinger is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the Rochester Institute of Technology and the coeditor (with Don Ihde) of Chasing Technoscience: Matrix for Materiality.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEvan Selinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.