All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCritically engages the work of the philosopher Don Ihde.
- Author BiographyEvan Selinger is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the Rochester Institute of Technology and the coeditor (with Don Ihde) of Chasing Technoscience: Matrix for Materiality.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEvan Selinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.