All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book articulates the key theoretical assumptions of poststructuralism, but also probes its limits, evaluates rival approaches and elaborates new concepts. Building on the work of Derrida, Foucault, Heidegger, Lacan, Laclau, Levi-Strauss, Marx, Saussure and Zizek, the book also provides a distinctive version of the poststructuralist project.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Howarth is Reader in Social and Political Theory at the University of Essex, UK. His publications include Discourse, Logics of Critical Explanation in Social and Political Theory (with Jason Glynos), and The Politics of Airport Expansion in the UK (with Steven Griggs).
- Author(s)David R. Howarth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.