Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe only way to learn to hit a baseball is to go out and hit a baseball. So this book is t based on lectures or obscure wisdom found in ecomic departments. This book is based on the real world of business and is designed to show you how the ecomy really works. How supply and demand sometimes have thing at all to do with setting prices. How one government decision can cause a shortage of raw materials. What your boss or your CEO is really dealing with. And above all, this book is designed to help you get and keep a job. It will help you, when you go into any job interview, to come across as a bright person, who understands the complexities of business, who can read a basic balance sheet, yet on ather higher level can discuss the current regulations and legislation pending that can hurt your industry. Welcome to Potato Chip Ecomics, where you will learn about marketing and production and ecomics and government regulations and cancer scares and all sorts of ecomic stuff one has ever explained to you before in a way that you can understand how the real world works.
- Author BiographyPhilip Theibert has been a corporate speechwriter, copywriter, technical writer, reporter, editor and author. He lives in Birmingham, AL.
- Author(s)Philip R. Theibert
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBusiness Books
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.