Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is intended for adult Potawatomi language students as a reference for commonly used phrases. Includes basic greetings, table gestures, verb forms, commonly used verbs, and time phrases.
- Author BiographyDonald Perrot was raised speaking Native American languages in Wisconsin. He has been teaching the Potawatomi language for over 30 years. He is one of very few remaining fluent speakers of the Potawatomi language.
- Author(s)Donald A Perrot
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.