All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of stories from 23 years of officiating at weddings in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Some are humorous, some are poignant, and all are absolutely true.
- Author BiographyLin Lewis of the Mobile Marriage has been performing civil wedding ceremonies for the past 23 years in the Charleston, South Carolina, area. After doing literally hundreds of weddings, her collection of stories, both humorous and poignant, had been well received by family and friends who kept encouraging her to write a book.
- Author(s)Lin Lewis
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.