All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPotsdam has, in Germany, a similar status that Windsor has in the United Kingdom or Versailles in France: it was the residence of the Prussian kings and the German Kaiser, until 1918. Interconnected lakes and cultural landmarks, in particular the parks and palaces of Sanssouci, create unique landscapes. The Potsdam Conference, the major post-World War II conference between the victorious Allies, was held at ather palace in the area, the Cecilienhof. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1991, Potsdam is a magnificent synthesis of dream and reality.
- Author BiographyRolf Toman has worked as an independent art publisher for various international publishing houses for several decades. He authored and edited many acclaimed publications on art history and spirituality.
- Author(s)Achim Bednorz,Rolf Toman
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteMore than 560 illustrations
- Weight5307 g
- Width288 mm
- Height398 mm
- Spine64 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.