All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the culinary riches of China ...in this enchanting cookbook and memoir by celebrated chef and cooking instructor Stuart Chang Berman. Heartwarming and authentic, this beautifully produced collection of classic Chinese recipes and enchanting personal stories guides you on an enticing journey to explore one of the world's most popular cuisines.
- Author BiographySTUART CHANG BERMAN became a professional chef at his family's first restaurant, The Court of the Mandarins, in Washington, D.C. He later served as chef/owner of two other Chinese restaurants. He has been a popular cooking instructor at L'Academie de Cuisine and in the Montgomery County Adult Education Program, both in Maryland.
- Author(s)Stuart Chang Berman
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, ink drawings
- Weight802 g
- Width201 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.