Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe dynamic fourth edition of Potter and Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing presents an engaging approach to the fundamentals of nursing while building on its rewned reputation as the foremost text for nursing students across Australia and New Zealand. The new editorial team presents a critical thinking approach, to encourage the critical skills and understandings students require to maintain a high level of active engagement in the development of their practice within the health care systems they will work throughout their careers. Meaningful clinical examples combined with critical thinking questions, promote reflection and support deeper learning. These examples underscore how putting quality nursing kwledge and skills into practice can mean the difference between patient recovery and independence versus life threatening complications and patient decline. Current research examples encourage students to see the dynamic nature of evidence for nursing practice and gain understanding that ongoing change in practice is the rm and should be embraced.
- Author(s)Catherine Taylor,Clint Douglas,Geraldine Rebeiro,Jackie Crisp
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Edition Statement4th Australian and New Zealand e.
Most relevant reviews
- noahveil29 Oct, 2016by
As a student nurse I have found this book to be very useful. Would recommend it to anyone engaged in this area of study.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.