Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausauction
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by plazabook
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition builds on the strengths of the previous editions, with greater local authorship, increased local research, evidence and concepts particular the to health care systems of Australia and New Zealand. Crisp from University of Techlogy, Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Catherine Taylor,Jackie Crisp
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAcademic Press Australia
- Out-of-print date13/11/2014
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- trickypota205 May, 2013by
I brought this book to study my bachelor in nursing it was exactly what I needed has been very useful for referencing , using in class and for my assignments. I would highly recommend this product to any nursing student at any level.
- holein1daniel25 Oct, 2014by
awsome book used for referenced nursing assignments
I'm studying dip. nursing and want to go on to deg. and this book will help both courses. Buyer was very helpful
- garrywho10109 Sep, 2013by
Potter and Perry not Harry either!
Its a specified text as I'm studying nursing myself. It wouldn't be a specified text if it wasn't up to scratch.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13