Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionPotty Training offers you a stress-free way to teach your toddler to give up nappies. This realistic, reassuring guide begins at the very beginning with recognising the signs your little one is ready to start training, then takes you through the whole process, from potty to toilet, to staying dry at night. Practical tips and techniques combined with strategies for building your child's capabilities and motivation make for a winning formula. Offering objective advice with a variety of strategies while covering all aspects of the subject, from the practical to the emotional to the physical, Potty Training has everything you will need.
- Author BiographyClaire Cross is an editor and copywriter who has worked extensively in the field of health, pregnancy and baby child care and development. She was a contributor on DK's The Pregnancy and Baby Book and The Beginner's Guide to Pregnancy.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/12/2016
- Weight294 g
- Width184 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.