All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative book will be of ermous value to all those with an interest in hobby poultry keeping and breeding. Comprehensive in its coverage, it examines housing, feeding, incubation and chick rearing, and the care of a wide range of pure breeds, some of which have special requirements that are t provided for by rmal poultry keeping methods.
- Author BiographyDavid Scrivener has a passion for poultry keeping, is an acknowledged expert on the subject and has helped to run several poultry clubs. He is Chairman of the Rare Poultry Society and is a 'Panel A' poultry show judge. David is the author of two other highly acclaimed books published by Crowood: Exhibition Poultry Keeping  and Rare Poultry Breeds .
- Author(s)David Scrivener
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2008
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note113 colour photographs
- Weight235 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.