Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf we are becoming increasingly disconnected from our local communities, are there implications for health, well being and happiness, particularly for people on low incomes? This book looks at the interplay between poor people, poor communities and poor health, with a particular focus on social networks as key linkages.
- Author BiographyVICKY CATTELL Honorary Senior Lecturer at Queen Mary, University of London, UK,and a Visiting Senior Research Fellow at Middlesex University, UK. She has lectured in Sociology, Social Policy and Politics. Her research and publications cover poverty, community and social networks in poor neighbourhoods, health and well being, and public spaces.
- Author(s)Vicky Cattell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.