All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCash transfers are but one form of income supplementation, and a fuller presentation of antipoverty proposals would include both transfers in-kind (such as food, housing, and medical care) and human investment programs aimed at increasing the earning capacity of individuals. Much discussion has centered on how to reduce poverty by getting more cash income in the hands of poor people. This collection brings together in one accessible volume the most widely discussed plans for reducing fi nancial poverty in the United States through cash transfers.
- Author BiographyTheodore R. Marmor is professor of public policy and management and professor of political science at Yale School of Management. He currently sits on the editorial board of both the Journal of Comparative Policy Analysis: Research and Practice and Journal of Health, Politics, Policy, and Law as well as on the international advisory board of the London School of Economics (Health and Social Care). He is an author or co-author of numerous books and author of over a hundred scholarly articles.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTheodore R. Marmor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.